*puts “never had a scene phase” on college application*
A 21 year old guy had worn a pair of contact lenses during a barbecue party.(An event or meal at which food is cooked outdoors over an open grill or fire)
While barbecuing he stared at the fire charcoals continuously for 2-3 minutes.
After a few minutes, he started to scream for help and moved rapidly, jumping up and down.
No one in the party knew why he was doing this?
Then he admitted into the Hospital, the doctor said he’ll be blind permanently because of the contact lenses that he had worn.
Contact lenses are made by plastics, and the heat from the charcoal melted his contact lenses.
DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE OVERHEATING AND FLAMES ARE CONCERNED…. OR WHILE COOKING…!
Spread this around because this sounds terrible as fuck!
what if everyone in the entire world clapped at the exact same time? would it be really loud or would you only hear the claps close to you omfg i can’t think straight
i think about this post a lot
no i’m not crying what are you talking about
I love this so much.
The Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree in all its glory!
If you say you didn’t read this in his accent, you’re a liar